Air India AIASL Vacancy: Air India Airport Services Limited (AIASL), invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Para Medical Agent Cum Cabin Service Agent and Customer Agent in various stations throughout the country. All the interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Detail of Vacancies in Air India AIASL Vacancy
Here is Post wise detail of vacancies:
|Region||Station||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|SR||CHENNAI||PARA MEDICAL AGENT CUM CABIN SERVICE AGENT||04|
|ER||KOLKATA||PARA MEDICAL AGENT CUM CABIN SERVICE AGENT||04|
|NR||DEHRADUN||PARA MEDICAL AGENT CUM CABIN SERVICE AGENT||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Air India AIASL Vacancy
- Para Medical Agent cum Cabin Service Agent: Degree plus Diploma in Nursing or B.Sc. (Nursing)
- Customer Agent: Degree plus knowledge of Basic Computer Operations
- The Upper Age limit is 28 Years. Age relaxation for candidates of SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules.
Salary offered in Air India AIASL Vacancy
Salary will be given as below:
- Para Medical Agent cum Cabin Service Agent: ₹ 21,300/- (for Dehradun: ₹ 19,350/-)
- Customer Agent: ₹ 16,530/-
Selection Procedure for Air India AIASL Vacancy
Selection will be done on the basis of the following procedure:
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Screening/ Personal Interview
How to Apply for Air India AIASL Vacancy
- Interested and eligible candidates have to fill the application form and email it along with relevant documents.
- Application Fee: ₹500/- in form of DD (only shortlisted candidates for Interview). No Fee for Ex-Serviceman/SC/ST.
- Last Date to submit the application: 02-10-2020
Important Links for Air India AIASL Vacancy
Previous Air India AIASL Vacancy
Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2020 – 12TH Pass Jobs
Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2020: Airline Allied Services Limited (Wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited) invites application from eligible interested candidates for the post of Transition Commander and Commander. Total 18 vacancies in both posts. Sadi Govt Jobs brings to you free job alert for all latest govt jobs notification including sarkari jobs and sarkari results of all psu jobs, bank po, bank clerk, ibps, sbi, teacher jobs, jobs for doctors, jobs for nurses, army jobs, navy jobs, airforce jobs, afms jobs, pilot jobs, etc.
Below are the details of vacancies in Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2020:
Name of Post:
- Transition Commander (Non Rated PIC)
- P1 Commander (including TRI/TRE) (Rated of ATR Family)
- Total vacancies declared for above posts: 18
- Reservation will be as per Government Guidelines
Place of posting:
- Delhi/ Kolkata/ Bengaluru/ Hyderabad/ Mumbai/ Jaipur
Eligibility Criteria for Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2020
- 10 + 2 (with Physics & Maths) from a recognized Board/University.
- Current valid ATPL/CPL issued by DGCA, India
- Upper Age limit for Transition Commanders: 53 Years
- Upper Age limit for P1 Commanders: 55 Years
- Upper age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years and for OBC is 3 years. Ex-servicemen will get age relaxation as per rules.
Pay Scale Offered for Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2020
Transition Commander: On joining salary will be ₹4,05,000/- per month and on commencement of Simulator, salary will be ₹4,70,000/- per month
Commander: On joining salary will be ₹4,70,000/- per month and on release as P1 for active flying duties, salary will be ₹5,88,000/- per month (less than 1000 Hours) for 70 Hours of flying
Commander: On joining salary will be ₹4,70,000/- per month and on release as P1 for active flying duties, salary will be ₹6,83,000/- per month (more than 1000 Hours) for 70 Hours of flying
Selection Procedure for Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2020
- The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Personal Interview followed by Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC).
How to Apply for Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2020
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their typed and signed applications in prescribed format along with required documents to Alliance Air Alliance Bhawan Domestic Terminal – 1, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037.
- Application Fee: ₹1500/- DD (not applicable for SC/ST) in favor of “AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED“. payable at New Delhi
- Last Date to Submit Application: 18-09-2020
Important Links for Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2020
- Here is a complete notification on Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2020
- Official Website of Air India
Check Latest Government Jobs
- 36000+ Government Jobs
- 10000+ PSU Jobs
- 20000+ Defence Jobs
- 2800+ Railways Jobs
- 1000+Airways Jobs
- 1500+ UPSC Jobs
- 1000+ SCC Jobs
- 1500+ Bank Jobs