BMCRI Recruitment 2020: Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute (BMCRI) Bengaluru invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of following Temporary Contractual Appointment for COVID-19 purpose in this Institute on 03 months contract basis. Sadi Govt Jobs brings to you free job alert for all latest govt jobs notification including sarkari jobs and sarkari results of all psu jobs, bank po, bank clerk, ibps, sbi, teacher jobs, jobs for doctors, jobs for nurses etc.
Below are the post wise details of Vacancies:
|Sno.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for BMCRI Recruitment Process:
- Consultant: MD / MS / M.Ch. / DM in any clinical subjects from a University recognized by Govt. of Karnataka with experience.
- Nursing Officer: Diploma in Nursing or B.Sc. in Nursing. KNC Registration should be done from a University recognized by Govt. of Karnataka, KNC registration should be done
- Anaesthesia Technician: Diploma in Anaesthesia Technology or B.Sc. Degree in Anaesthesia Technology from a University recognized by Govt. of Karnataka
- Dialysis Technician: Diploma in Dialysis Technician or B.Sc. in Dialysis Technician from a University recognized by Govt. of Karnataka
- Group D: No Qualification
Not mentioned in advertisement
Pay Scale Offered
Consultant: ₹ 1,00,000/- per month
Nursing Officer: ₹ 33,000/- per month
Anaesthesia Technician: ₹ 27,000/- per month
Dialysis Technician: ₹ 27,000/- per month
Group D: ₹ 16,500/- per month
Selection Procedure for BMCRI Recruitment Process
All Eligible candidates will be called for Interview
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates may submit duly filled application to the Personal Section of Director cum Dean Office or to this Institute’s email id: email@example.com before 24/07/2020 before 5:00 PM.
Application Fee: Not Prescribed
For more details, click here