ECIL Recruitment: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Public Sector Company under the Department of Atomic Energy. It has released notification to hire dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following temporary positions purely on a contract basis to work on sealing, distribution, polling, commissioning and FLC activities of EVM and VVPAT at various project sites spread across India.
Detail of Vacancies in ECIL Recruitment Process
Zone wise detail of Technical Officer vacancies:
|Zone Name||No. of Vacancies |
- Candidates applying in ECIL Recruitment process should possess a First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
- Minimum 1-year post qualification experience.
- Upper Age limit is 30 Years as on 31-07-2020. Age relaxation for candidates of SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules.
- Pay Scale for candidates selected in ECIL recruitment process will be a consolidated monthly salary of ₹23,000/- per month
- Selection will be done on the basis of the Shortlisting of candidates on the basis of the merit list prepared as per aggregate marks obtained in B.E/B. Tech followed by the Documentation verification process.
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2020
- Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online from the official website of ECIL.
- Application Fee: Nil.
- Last Date to submit the application: 30-08-2020 (14:00 Hrs.)