FRI Recruitment 2020: Forest Research Institute (FRI) comes under the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE), invites online applications from Indian Nationals for Technical and Non-Technical Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online.
Detail of Vacancies in FRI Recruitment 2020 Process:
Below is the Post wise detail of vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies |
|Library Information Assistant|
|Steno Grade – II||04|
- Library Information Assistant: Graduate Degree
- Technical Assistant: Graduate Degree in Science in relevant discipline
- Steno Grade-II: 12TH Pass and Shorthand
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 10TH Pass (Desirable 3 Years experience)
- Technical Assistant: Min. Age 21 Years and Max. Age 30 Years
- Other posts: Min. Age 18 Years and Max. Age 27 Years
Salary to selected candidates in FRI Recruitment 2020
Salary will be given as per following pay matrix:
- Library Information Assistant: Level – 6
- Technical Assistant: Level – 5
- Steno Grade-II: Level – 4
- Multi Tasking Staff: Level – 1
- Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test, Skill Test, and Interview.
How to Apply for FRI Recruitment 2020
- Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online from the official website of ICFRE.
- Application Fee: ₹700/- for GEN/OBC/EWS and ₹300/- for Female/SC/ST/PwD.
- Last Date to submit the application: 15-09-2020
Important Links for FRI Recruitment 2020