IBPS Clerk 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the notification for the recruitment of Clerical Posts for 11 Public Sector Banks. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online.
Here is the State-wise detail of vacancies in IBPS Clerk 2020:
|State/UT Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar||01|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli & Daman & Diu||04|
|Jammu & Kashmir||07|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk 2020
- Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Minimum age requirement is 20 Years and Maximum age requirement is 28 Years
- Age relaxation applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PwD Category
Salary offered in IBPS Clerk 2020
Selected candidates will be offered pay-scale as follows:
- Basic pay at the time of joining will be ₹11765/- plus allowances
Selection Procedure fo IBPS Clerk 2020
The selection process for the IBPS Clerk 2020 will be as follows:
- Preliminary Examination (Qualifying Nature)
- Mains Examination
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2020
- Interested and eligible candidates for IBPS 2020 have to apply online from the official website of IBPS.
- Application Fee: ₹850/- for Gen/OBC/EWS. ₹175/- for SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates.
- Start Date to submit the application: 02-09-2020
- Reopen date to submit the application: 23-10-2020
- Last Date to submit the application: 06-11-2020
Important Link for IBPS Clerk 2020
- Here is the official notification on IBPS Clerk 2020
- Apply here for IBPS Clerk 2020
- Reopen Notification for IBPS Clerk 2020
- Official website of IBPS