Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: Maharashtra Postal Circle is inviting online applications for recruitment of Postman, Mail Guard and MTS. All the interested candidates who are eligible may apply online through official website of Maharashtra Postal Circle.
Detail of Vacancies of Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
Post wise consolidation of posts:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Administrative Officer||32|
|MTS (Sub Ordinate Office)||295|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- Postman & Mail Guard: 12TH Pass with Computer and Local Language Knowledge.
- MTS: 10TH Pass with Computer and Local Language Knowledge
- Postman & Mail Guard: 18 Years to 27 Years as on 03-11-2020
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 18 Years to 25 Years as on 03-11-2020
- Age relaxations for candidates belonging to different categories
Salary Offered in Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
Below is the Pay Matrix for the salary of the above posts:
- Postman & Mail Guard: Pay Scale Level – 3 in Pay Matrix: ₹21700-69100/- per month
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Pay Scale Level – 1 in Pay Matrix: ₹18000-56900/- per month
Selection Procedure for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- Selection will be done on the basis of an Online Test followed by a skill test.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online from the official website of Maharashtra Postal Circle.
- Application Fee: ₹500/- for Gen/OBC/EWS and ₹200/- for SC/ST/Women Candidates. The fee to be paid online.
- Start Date to submit the application: 05-10-2020
- Last Date to submit the application: 03-11-2020
Important Links of Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- Here is the official notification on Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- Official website of Maharashtra Postal Circle
Previous Postal Circle Recruitment Notification
NOTIFICATION FOR THE POSTS OF GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – II/2019-2020 Jammu & Kashmir CIRCLE
J&K Post Office Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited by the respective engaging authorities as shown in the annexure ‘I’against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Time Related Continuity Allowance(TRCA)
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
|Sl.No.||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
AGE limit for J&K Post Office Recruitment 2020
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 08.06.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies. Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories is as under:-
|S.No.||Category||Permissible Age Relaxation|
|1.||Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3.||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|4.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|5.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|6.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years*|
Note:- There will be no relaxation in upper age limit to EWS candidates. However, the persons belonging to EWSs who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs shall get 10% reservation in engagement to the Gramin Dak Sevak posts in the Department of Posts as per Directorate instructions circulated vide no. 17-09/2019-GDS dated 26.02.2019.
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language, and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board.
Community wise Consolidation of Posts:
|Community||No of Posts|
How to apply for J&K Post Office Jobs:- Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline. Last date to apply for these posts is 05.08.2020
For more details about J&K Post Office Recruitment 2020, click here
To apply for J&K Post Office Recruitment 2020, click here
Check Latest Government Jobs
- 36000+ Government Jobs
- 10000+ PSU Jobs
- 20000+ Defence Jobs
- 2800+ Railways Jobs
- 1000+Airways Jobs
- 1500+ UPSC Jobs
- 1000+ SCC Jobs
- 1500+ Bank Jobs