Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020: Controllerate of Quality Assurance ( Small Arms), Ministry of Defence is inviing applications for the post of Lower Division Clerk (Group C Non-Gazetted, Ministerial) under Sports Quota. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 21 days (25 July) from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment newspaper.
Details of vacancy:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Lower Division Clerk (Sports Quata – Table Tennis)||1|
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020
- 12th class passed or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or university.
- English Typing test: 35 w.p.m on computer or
- Hindi Typing test: 30 w.p.m on computer
- Sports person who have represented a State or the Country in the National or International competition in the sports of Table Tennis. Signed Certificate from the Secretary of the National Federation or Secretary of the State Association.
- Sports person who have represented their University in the Inter-university Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the Table Tennis event. The certificate to be signed by the Dean of Sports or other officer in over all charge of sports of the University concerned
- Sports person The have represented the State Schools Team in the National Sports/games for Schools conducted by All India School Games Federation in the Table Tennis event. The certificate to be signed by the Director of Additional/Joint or Deputy Director in overall charge of sports/games for Schools in the Directorate of Public Instructions/Education or the State.
- Sports person who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive. The certificate to be signed by the Secretary or other officer in overall charge of Physical efficiency in the Ministry of Education & Social Welfare. Government of India.
- 18 to 27 Years. Upper age relaxation for candidates fall in different categories.
Selection Process for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020
The selection will be done on the basis of performance in the field trials, written examination, Skill/Type Test as well as medical fitness and police verification report.
|Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020 – SSC Notification Released: All the candidates of BDS & MDS who desire for grant of SSC in Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020 – Director Gen Armed Forces Medical Services invite applications from Civilian Dental Surgeons (BDS & MDS) for Grant of Short Service Commission.|
|IBPS RRB 2020 Clerk, PO Notification Released – 9638 Vacancies: IBPS has released a total of 9638 vacancies to appoint candidates to various Officer and Office Assistant posts in Regional Rural Banks (RRB). There has been an increase in the number of vacancies released from the previous year as in 2019.|
|SEBI Recruitment 2020 – Vacancies for 147 Officer Grade ‘A’ Posts: Last Date to apply online has been further extended to 31st July 2020. Apply Online for 147 Assistant Manager Posts @ www.sebi.gov.in. Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has announced notification for the recruitment of Officer Grade ‘A’.|
Pay Scale for above post:
Pay Matrix Level-2. Minimum Pay Rs. 19,900/- as per 7th CPC
How to Apply for above post of Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020
All eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Small Ams). P.O – Ichapur-Nawabganj. North 24 Parganas, Pin – 743 144 clearly super-scribing “Application for the Post of ‘Lower Division Clerk [Sportsman Quota Table Tennis] at SQAE(L). Hastings’ on the top of the envelop within 21 days (25 July) from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment newspaper.
|Last Date to submit Application||21 days from advt (25-07-2020)|
Official website: click here