|Nainital Bank Vacancy: The Nainital Bank Limited invites online applications for the post of Probationary Officer and clerk. All the interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online through the official website of The Nainital Bank Limited.|
About – The Nainital Bank Limited
The Nainital Bank Limited is around a century-old Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank established in the year 1922 by Bharat Ratna Late Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant and few other prominent personalities of Nainital.
Detail of Vacancies
Here are the post wise details in Nainital Bank
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||75|
- Probationary Officer (PO): Full-Time Regular Graduate Degree with min. 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Clerk: Full Time Regular Graduate Degree with min. 45% marks from a recognized university.
- Probationary Officer (PO): Min. 21 Yrs. and Max. 30 Yrs.
- Clerk: Min. 21 Yrs. and Max. 28 Yrs.
Pay Scale offered as below:
- Probationary Officer (PO): CTC ₹ 7.00 Lakh per annum (approx.)
- Clerk: CTC ₹ 3.70 Lakh per annum (approx.)
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of an Online Test followed by an interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online through the official website of The Nainital Bank Limited.
- Application Fee: ₹2000/- for Probationary Officer Post and ₹1500/- for Clerk post.
- Start Date to submit the application: 29-Aug-2020
- Last Date to submit the application: 15-Sep-2020