OSSC Police Recruitment 2020: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Sub-Inspector of Police, Station Officer (Fire Service), and Assistant Jailor on a contract basis under Home Department, Government of Odisha. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
Detail of Vacancies in OSSC Police Recruitment 2020
Post wise detail of vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Sub Inspector (SI)||47|
|Station Officer (Fire Service)||13|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Police Recruitment 2020
- Sub Inspector & Assistant Jailor: Graduate in any discipline
- Station Officer: Graduate in Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 25 Years. Age relaxation for candidates of SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules.
- Consolidate salary per month: ₹ 16,880/-
Selection Process for OSSC Police Recruitment 2020
Selection will be done on the basis of the following procedure:
- Preliminary Exam
- Physical Test
- Mains Exam
- Viva (Interview)
How to Apply for OSSC Police Recruitment 2020
- Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online from the official website of OSSC.
- Application Fee: ₹ 200/- for Gen/OBC. Exempt for others.
- Last Date to submit the application: 25-09-2020
Important Links for OSSC Police Recruitment 2020
- Here is the official notification on OSSC Police Recruitment 2020
- Apply Here for OSSC Police Recruitment 2020