Safdarjang Hospital Recruitment 2020: Government of India, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Group C and Group B (Non Gazetted) on Direct/ Deputation recruitment basis in VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi. Apply within 30 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News dated 27th June 2020 Issue. Sadi govt jobs provide you free job alert for all latest government jobs notification.
Below are the details of vacancies of Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|O T Assistant||10|
|Medical Social Welfare Officer||02|
|Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist||23|
Eligibility Criteria for Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2020
- O.T Assistant: 10+2 / Matric with 12th class passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and one year experience of working in a minimum fifty bedded Hospital.
- ECG Technician: Matriculation or equivalent qualification. Experience of handling ECG Machine for one year.
- Medical Social Welfare Officer: Officers of the Central Government – holding analogous post on a regular basis in the parent cadre or Department.
- Pharmacist: 12TH pass in science stream with two years Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration with State Pharmacy Council.
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist: 12TH passed in Science Subjects and diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology with 01 year relevant experience.
- O T Assistant: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 25 Years
- ECG Technician: Minimum age is 20 years and Maximum age is 25 Years
- Pharmacist: Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum age is 25 Years
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist: Minimum age is 18 Years and Maximum age is 27 Years
Pay Scale offered for above posts
- O T Assistant: Level 2 ₹ 19900 – 63200
- ECG Technician: Level 4 ₹ 25500 – 81100
- Medical Social Welfare Officer: Level 06 ₹ 35400 – 112400
- Pharmacist: Level 05 ₹ 29200 – 92300
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist: Level 05 ₹ 29200 – 92300
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Exams followed by Interview.
How to apply
Eligible candidates should submit their application through ordinary/speed post in the prescribed Performa along-with attested copies of the testimonials, mark-sheets, educational certificates, caste certificate, experience certificate, date of birth certificate etc, to the Diary and Dispatch Section, Near Bank of Baroda, SJH VMMC.
Last Date to submit Application: 26-07-2020
For more information and application form for Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2020, click here