|UPSC IES Examination 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting online applications for Indian Economic Service (IES) Examination 2020. All the interested candidates who are eligible may apply online through official website of upsc.|
Detail of Vacancies
Post wise detail of vacancies for UPSC IES Examination 2020:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies |
|Indian Economic Services (IES)||15|
- The candidate for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/ Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
- Minimum age is 21 years and Maximum Age is 30 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
- Selection will be done on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online from official website of UPSC for these UPSC IES Examination 2020.
- Application Fee: ₹200/- for Gen/OBC/EWS and exempt for Female/SC/ST/PwBD Candidates. Fee to be paid online.
- Last Date to submit application: 01-09-2020
Important Links on UPSC IES Examination 2020